剛接獲美麗優雅的寶瓶子
提供且翻譯好的這則心理測驗題目
迫不極待上去玩了一下
果然精準無比!

參考瓶寶子部落格:http://blog.yam.com/elliewu0308/article/16245230

由於上網搜尋大天使耶利米爾的資料,無意中發現這個"天使測驗"網頁,
跟大家分享,測驗內容為英文,但慢慢看應該還可以,要有耐心喔!
我測出來,真的很準! 因為我的結果是"耶利米爾"!(又再度驗證....)

以下內容出自:http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-angel-test

The Angel Test (守護天使測驗)

Greetings and welcome to the Angel Test, or more precisely, the Patron Angel Test. It measures which Angel best covers your needs at this time of your life. (守護天使測驗是測量最近在你生活中,哪位天使最能支持到你的需要)

Angels are androgynous (雌雄同體)beings said to protect us when we are in danger, show us the way when we are lost, comfort us, and lead us through our trials and tribulations. There are hundreds of Angels, each one of them having a more or less unique purpose. Let's find out what kind of earthly or spiritual matters you could use some angelic help with! (天使的存在是來保護我們,尤其在苦難與危險時刻,引領並安慰我們。上百位天使中,每位都有自己獨特的存在意義與使命。讓我們來看看在物質或精神世界中,你可以尋求哪位天使的幫助)

Note: Though there are supposedly seven Archangels, there has been some debate on who the seven are. In this test, all Angels speculated to be Archangels will be titled as such. Ultimately there are 10 "Archangels" in it. (一般有七位大天使的說法,但是哪七位則有爭論。此處將10位天使皆稱為大天使)

Also note that although Angels are agreed to be androgynous they are usually referred to as male. (雖然天使為雌雄同體,但通常被認為是男性,只有極少數情況會被認為是女性。)On rare occasions an Angel may be explicitly referred to as female, but not usually. I will be using "he" simply because it's more respectful than "it", but actually I agree that it's not quite fair neither correct, but what will you do. Most of us know that certain orthodox religions are not exactly pioneers of admitting female characters the same worthiness of being revered or at least mentioned as the male characters we all know so well. In fact, they are usually portrayed as impure or cunning. Slightly dim at best. Anyway, it won't change anytime soon so I won't dwell on it. My apologies.  

(All images are copyright Michael Parkes. Thanks to angelicartistry.com, connectingwithlight.com, and uhm, Google.com.)


有空看看你的結果喔!
寶瓶子會陸續把各天使的資料翻譯好!

華哥的結果:http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-angel-test/?fromCGI=1&var_Healing=6&var_Knowledge=6&var_Inspiration=5&var_Strength=6

Raziel

I am the Archangel Raziel
我是大天使拉吉爾

My name means "Secret of God"
我的名字意謂著"上帝的奧秘"

I am the Angel of the Sacred Mysteries
and the
Keeper of the Secrets of the Universe
我是神聖奧義的天使
也是
宇宙秘密的保管者

I am the Patron Angel of
Law Makers and Lawyers
我是立法者與律師的守護天使

Article From: http://www.angelicartistry.com/raziel1.htm

1、你們覺得好像在你周圍的大多數的人是粗魯無禮或不公平的

  1. Do you feel like most people around you are rude or unfair?
  2. Often / Sometimes 通常
  3. Rarely / Never 很少/從來沒有
  4. 你覺得孤單或墮落嗎
  5. 2. Do you feel lonely or abandoned?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  6. 你受苦於夢魘,焦慮或一個恐怖病嗎?
  7. 3. Do you suffer from nightmares, anxiety, or a phobia?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  8. 是你或者是一位親近的朋友,家庭成員,或重要的另外人有嚴重地沮喪?

  9. 4. Are you or is a close friend, family member, or significant other severely depressed?

    Yes, I am. / Someone I care about is. 是的,有些我關心他們

    No, I don't think so. / No one particularly close to me. 不並沒有靠近我

  10. 你已經擔憂你自己的或其他人健康、快樂或安全在最近?

  11. 5. Have you been worried about your own or someone else's health, happiness, or safety lately?

    Yes, I have.

    No, I haven't.

  12. 是你或者是某人在你的附近為/所苦從一個重病恢復,或處理意外事件的結果?
     6. Are you or is someone close to you afflicted with / recovering from a serious illness, or dealing with the aftermath of an accident?

  13. Yes, I am. / Yes, someone I care about is.

    No, I don't think so. / No one particularly close to me.

  14. 你最近已經對你遭受親愛的某人或某事的損失嗎?

  15. 7. Have you recently suffered the loss of someone or something dear to you?

    Yes, I have. / Time has passed, but it still hurts. 時間過去已經造成傷害

    No, I haven't. / He, she or it was not that special to me. 並沒有特別對我影響

  16. 你是一位格外好的顧問

  17. 8. Are you an exceptionally good counsellor?

    I have been told that I am. / I like to think that I am.

    No, not really. / I wouldn't know.

  18. 你的工作,未來工作或夢想工作包括個人諮商或治癒嗎? 治癒環境變數。 治癒經濟等

  19. 9. Does your job, future job, or dream job involve counselling or healing? Healing the environment counts. Healing economy doesn't.

    Yes, it does. / Yes, in a sense...  在的它是我的議題之一

    No, it doesn't.

  20. 你最近參與一場在任一邊中結束的爭論?你感覺被傷害,或在一個 " 誹謗 " 的尤其低劣情形中?

  21. 10. Have you recently been involved in a dispute that ended in either sides feelings being hurt, or in an especially mean case of "backbiting"?

    Yes, it did hurt. / Yes, and I still feel bad for him or her.傷害已經造成

    No, fortunately not. / Yes, but he or she will survive. 還算好!

  22. 一位朋友,家庭成員,或重要的另外地最近決定結束的關係你,或當你最需要支持的時候,你已經被拋棄嗎?

  23. 11. Has a friend, family member, or significant other recently decided to end the relationship with you, or have you been abandoned when you needed support most?

    Yes, I was devastated. / Yes, but I wasn't surprised. 已經分開,我不驚訝

    No, nothing of the kind happened. / Yes, but it's okay, really. 並沒有發生,還好

  24. 你從你的遠的過去起仍然被從一個事件傷害

  25. 12. Are you still hurting from an event from your distant past?

    Yes, quite a bit. / Yes, but I clench my teeth and push through. 差不多還在

    No, I can't think of anything. / No, I am over it. I think. 我已經克服它了

  26. 你必定理解事物為什麼是他們的樣子嗎

  27. 13. Do you make a point of figuring out why things are the way they are?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  28. 你是學生、學徒或從事任何類似的事

  29. 14. Are you a student, apprentice, or anything of some sort?

    Yes, I am. / I am going to be one, soon.

    No, I'm not. / No, not anymore.

  30. 你的工作,未來工作或夢工作需要一個智力、教育的高程度,信心或能力使用對你的覺得不錯的字眼嗎?

  31. 15. Does your job, future job, or dream job require a high degree of intelligence, education, confidence, or the ability to use words to your favour?

    Yes, it does. / Yes, to a certain degree. 是的它是這樣

    No, it doesn't. / Not usually.   並不是

  32. 你有困難在集中或清楚地想事情方面?

  33. 16. Do you have difficulties concentrating or thinking clearly?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  34. 你在短時間之內已經最近塞滿極大量的知識進入你的腦袋,或在如此的一種情形中狀態下

  35. 17. Have you recently crammed immense amounts of knowledge into your head within a short time, or are you currently in such a situation?

    Yes, that describes it pretty well. 還不錯

    No, not recently. 並不常

  36. 你曾經希望,你將會沒有像你今天一樣地努力學習嗎?

  37. 18. Do you ever wish you wouldn't have to study as hard as you do?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  38. 你有像一種有威嚴的歌唱聲音這樣的一個藝術的才能、一種獨特寫作風格,一個眼睛為顏色,或任何事類型?

  39. 19. Do you have an artistic talent, such as an awesome singing voice, an individual writing style, an eye for colour, or anything of the sort?

    Indeed I do. / It's not listed, but magnificent none the less! 確實是我有的

    No, I don't think I'm talented. 我不覺得是我的天份

  40. 你現在是學學該如何油漆,跳舞,設計,播放一個樂器,或任何事類型

  41. 20. Are you currently learning how to paint, dance, design, play a musical instrument, or anything of the kind?

    Yes, I am. / Not yet, but soon.

    No, I'm not. I don't think I will be anytime soon.

  42. 你寫作嗎? 書、詩、你自己的歌、鋼筆和紙 RPG 故事集,等等全部計算。 報告、處方、食品雜貨目錄,等等不。

  43. 21. Do you write? Books, poetry, your own songs, pen and paper RPG story lines, etc. all count. Reports, prescriptions, grocery lists, etc. don't.

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  44. 你普遍現在在一種情形中呼叫 " 作家的區段 ", 或一相等的適用於讓你不能活用你的人才或你的職業?
     

  45. 22. Are you currently in a situation commonly called the "writer's block", or an equivalent applicable to your profession that makes you unable to put your talents to a good use?

    Yes! Help me! / No, I am just taking a break. 是的幫助我

    No, I'm creative as always. / If I was, I didn't notice. 不我總是在創造!

  46. 有一個音樂會、展覽或截止期限來臨

  47. 23. Is there a concert, exhibition, or deadline coming up?

    Yes, I am expected to get it together by then.

    No, nothing of the kind is scheduled for the near future.

  48. 你的工作,未來工作或夢工作需要創造力,美麗,一個協調感或任何事嗎? 設計網站等等。 寫程式等。

  49. 24. Does your job, future job, or dream job require creativity, beauty, a sense of harmony, or anything of the kind? Designing websites counts. Programming doesn't.

    Yes, lots and lots of it. / Yes, it wouldn't hurt.

    No, it doesn't. / Not quite.

  50. 如果它是靈感和知識追求

  51. If its inspiration and knowledge you seek…

  52. 有一個人就代表全世界對你

  53. 25. Is there a person that means the world to you?

    Yes, he or she means more than the world to me.

    No, there's no one. / I could do without him or her. 我不需要他或她

  54. 你有一個孩子嗎或孩子們嗎

  55. 26. Do you have a child or children?

    Yes, I do. / I'm a teacher, school nurse, midwife, etc. 是的我是老師,護士,

    No, I don't have children. / Yes, somewhere out there.我沒有小孩

  56. 那有關寵物?每一圈人都喜歡寵物

  57. 27. How about pets? Everyone likes pets.

    Yes, I love my pet. / I love someone else's pet! (Scandalous.) 是的我喜歡寵物

    True, but I don't have one. / I don't love mine. 是的,但是我沒有養

  58. 是你照顧每個人的人不管如何莘苦它可能是有時

  59. 28. Are you the kind of person that takes care of everyone regardless of how tough it can be at times?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  60. 你除你自己之外任何人負責生活、健康、快樂、財富,等等嗎?

  61. 29. Are you responsible for the life, health, happiness, fortune, etc. of anyone besides yourself?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  62. 做你的工作,未來工作或夢想工作需要大量的心智力量,勇氣或一個無法搖動的意志力

  63. 30. Does your job, future job, or dream job require a big amount of mental strength, courage, or an unshakeable willpower?

    Yes, all of the above. / Those things might come in handy. 確實如此

    No, it doesn't. / Not in a direct sense. 並不需要,只要直接的感覺

  64. 你感覺利用,強調,超載,足夠感激?

  65. 31. Do you feel taken advantage of, stressed, overloaded, or not appreciated enough?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  66. 你有困難在完成決定什麼時候開始

  67. 32. Do you have difficulties finishing what you started?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  68. 你覺得好像你想要拋棄它全部

  69. 33. Do you feel like you want to chuck it all?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  70. 由於一種不幸的情形你覺得安靜不快樂或者生氣你現在是不能逃脫的狀態?
     

  71. 34. Do you feel quietly unhappy or angry due to an unfortunate situation you are currently in and unable to escape?

    Often / Sometimes

    Rarely / Never

  72. 你現在正在嘗試離開一個差勁的習慣嗎? 記得已經延遲也是一個差勁的習慣

  73. 35. Are you currently trying to quit a bad habit? Remember procrastinating is a bad habit, too. :D

    Yes, I am.

    No, I'm not.

  74. 你覺得好像,你將需要許多勇氣作出重要的決定或你的生活方面的改變嗎?

  75. 36. Do you feel like you'll need lots of courage to make an important decision or a change in your life?

    Yes, I do.

    No, not right now.

  76. 假如它的力量是你需要的…

  77. If its strength you need…

  78. 它是什麼你此時你的生活需要

  79. What is it that you desire at this point of your life?

    To mend my broken heart... 修復我壞掉的心

    To gain knowledge and wisdom... 得到知識或智慧

    To be a fountain of creativity...    得到基礎的創造力

    To make a change in my life…    改變我的生命

  80. 38. ...and...   並且

    ...regain my health.      得到我的健康

  81. ...reach illumination.           得到光亮 

    ...show the world who I am.        向全世界顯示我是誰

    ...endure the hard times.            忍耐和磨練

☆華哥觀點★

很準哦!

不錯的測驗哦!

秘密的保管者!

呵!

有趣的測驗!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    s1867038 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()